Welcome to WFG’s National Commercial Services
At WFG National Commercial Services, our team is comprised of industry-leading professionals that are knowledgeable and responsive, and take a client-focused approach to understand your special transactional needs. With decades of experience handling the complexities of commercial real estate transactions nationwide and dealing with sometimes unforeseen challenges, we are committed to providing superior customer service to our clients. We realize even the smallest details can be critical and being attentive to your ever-changing needs is paramount to ensuring your success.
With over 33 years of experience in various title insurance and other industry leadership roles, David is poised to lead the growth and expansion efforts for WFG’s National Commercial Services division.
Prior to joining WFG, David served as SVP, NCTS Associate Director for one major national title insurance underwriter and prior to that as SVP, Associate National Commercial Division Director for another major national title insurance underwriter. Earlier in his career, David held CFO positions at two companies as well as other title insurance industry positions.
David is a CPA and has an undergraduate business degree from Southwest Texas State University and an MBA from the Jack Welch Management Institute. He is involved in several industry organizations including International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), Urban Land Institute (ULI), the Commercial Real Estate Finance Council (CREFC), National Multifamily Housing Council (NMHC), and actively supports Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) Houston.
WFG carries 81 Months in claim reserves. (YTD 6.30.23)
1 out of 6
WFG is one of just six national title underwriters.
No Institutional Debt
WFG carries zero institutional debt.
Financial Stability Rating
WFG Earned an A` Prime Unsurpassed Rating from Demotech.
STATE OF THE COMPANY REPORT
Learn about where we’ve been and where we’re going.
WFG NEWS AND UPDATES
Keeping you in the know
- 9/15Cyberbullying: How to Recognize and Address Online Harassment
- 9/14Q3 2023 Quarterly Economic Outlook webinar with WFG…
- 8/21The Reality of the Real Estate Market: Patrick…
- 8/21Fueling Title Agents’ Success: WFG Expands Its Blocks…
- 8/21WILLISTON FINANCIAL GROUP CHAIRMAN AND FOUNDER PATRICK F….
- 7/17Striking a Balance between Time, Cost, and Risk…
- 7/17Ignore the Media Clickbait. The housing market is…
- 7/13Title Industry Leader Patrick Stone Offers His Observations,…
- 6/28WFG Chair Sees Good Year for Home Equity
- 6/22HousingWire Podcast: WFG CEO Steve Ozonian on balancing…