Welcome to WFG’s National Commercial Services
At WFG National Commercial Services, our team is comprised of industry-leading professionals that are knowledgeable and responsive, and take a client-focused approach to understand your special transactional needs. With decades of experience handling the complexities of commercial real estate transactions nationwide and dealing with sometimes unforeseen challenges, we are committed to providing superior customer service to our clients. We realize even the smallest details can be critical and being attentive to your ever-changing needs is paramount to ensuring your success.
With over 33 years of experience in various title insurance and other industry leadership roles, David is poised to lead the growth and expansion efforts for WFG’s National Commercial Services division.
Prior to joining WFG, David served as SVP, NCTS Associate Director for one major national title insurance underwriter and prior to that as SVP, Associate National Commercial Division Director for another major national title insurance underwriter. Earlier in his career, David held CFO positions at two companies as well as other title insurance industry positions.
David is a CPA and has an undergraduate business degree from Southwest Texas State University and an MBA from the Jack Welch Management Institute. He is involved in several industry organizations including International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), Urban Land Institute (ULI), the Commercial Real Estate Finance Council (CREFC), National Multifamily Housing Council (NMHC), and actively supports Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) Houston.
WFG carries 81 Months in claim reserves. (YTD 6.30.23)
1 out of 6
WFG is one of just six national title underwriters.
No Institutional Debt
WFG carries zero institutional debt.
Financial Stability Rating
WFG Earned an A` Prime Unsurpassed Rating from Demotech.
STATE OF THE COMPANY REPORT
Learn about where we’ve been and where we’re going.
WFG NEWS AND UPDATES
Keeping you in the know
- 2/13WFG Reimagines the Underwriter-Title Agent Relationship: Moving from…
- 2/1WFG’s DecisionPoint Wins 2024 Tech100 Mortgage Award!
- 2/1Volly Wins HW Tech100 Award
- 1/26October Research’s 2024 State of the Industry special…
- 1/23SAFE Tipsheet – Data Privacy Week – Take…
- 1/19Reducing risk: How mortgage, title and real estate…
- 1/4WFG PROMOTES NATALIE KOONCE TO DIVISION PRESIDENT FOR…
- 12/21MYHOME, A WILLISTON FINANCIAL GROUP COMPANY™, ACQUIRES LENDER…
- 12/13Elevating Core Sales Fundamentals: WFG Launches On-Demand Success…
- 12/7Q4 2023 Quarterly Economic Outlook webinar with WFG…