- 889 like this
- Insurance Company
Welcome to WFG’s Agency Operations
Our most commonly used resources at your fingertips
From Marketing, to compliance, to HR – easy to use tools
Training videos to help everyone from newbies to experts
See all upcoming events and register to attend
At WFG, our agents are more than a distribution channel for our title policies; they are partners in our business and essential to it. That belief sits at the core of our business model, it determines the priorities we set, and it explains why we developed this website. Our goal is to provide the information resources and business tools you need to succeed.
We’ve designed this to be a one-stop-shopping platform on which agents can obtain information quickly and execute business functions with maximum efficiency and minimum effort.
What you can do:
- Generate policy jackets and closing letters
- Obtain state-specific underwriting manuals
- Develop a compliance program
- Locate vendors
- Find industry news, regulatory alerts and business development advice
- Ask questions
WFG has National Reach with Local Service.
STATE OF THE COMPANY REPORT
Learn about where we’ve been and where we’re going.
Alan is Senior Vice President and Director of Underwriting Services for WFG National Title Insurance Company. Since first trained as an examiner in 1977, Alan has gained experience as a field surveyor, a title agent, an attorney practicing real estate and development law, Florida state counsel for a major title insurer, national Agency counsel for WFG, and executive director of the Florida Land Title Association. Alan brings all of these experiences and more to WFG and in service to our agents.
Alan is a graduate of Davidson College, Davidson, NC, where he earned a bachelor’s in economics, and the Florida State University College of Law.
He is an active member of the executive council of the Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Section of the Florida Bar, is currently vice chair of its Legislation and Foreclosure Reform committees and is a fellow of the American College of Real Estate Lawyers. He has lectured and written extensively on real property and title issues, and taught Florida attorneys seeking board certification in real estate law for the last 25 years.
Jan 25WFGNTIC Executive Chairman and Founder and title industry visionary Patrick Stone shared his thoughts and critical observations about the U.S. Economy, the housing market, and the title insurance indu
WFG NEWS AND UPDATES
Keeping you in the know
- 2/2WFG NATIONAL TITLE INSURANCE COMPANY ASSIGNED COMMERCIAL REAL…
- 1/23Title Industry Visionary Patrick Stone Offers Insights on…
- 1/10WFG Insights – 2023 Forecast: WFG’s Patrick Stone…
- 12/19Q4 2022 Quarterly Economic Outlook with WFG’s Patrick…
- 11/28WILLISTON FINANCIAL GROUP EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN AND FOUNDER PATRICK…
- 11/2Five Steps Title Agents Should Take to Ride…
- 10/25A Candid Conversation and Real Estate Reality Check…
- 9/6Don’t Focus on the Headlines. Focus on Running…
- 8/26Q3 2022 Quarterly Economic Outlook with WFG’s Patrick…
- 8/19WFG Insights: Ignore the Headlines and Focus on…