- 851 like this
- Insurance Company
Welcome to WFG’s Agency Operations
Our most commonly used resources at your fingertips
From Marketing, to compliance, to HR – easy to use tools
Training videos to help everyone from newbies to experts
See all upcoming events and register to attend
At WFG, our agents are more than a distribution channel for our title policies; they are partners in our business and essential to it. That belief sits at the core of our business model, it determines the priorities we set, and it explains why we developed this website. Our goal is to provide the information resources and business tools you need to succeed.
We’ve designed this to be a one-stop-shopping platform on which agents can obtain information quickly and execute business functions with maximum efficiency and minimum effort.
What you can do:
- Generate policy jackets and closing letters
- Obtain state-specific underwriting manuals
- Develop a compliance program
- Locate vendors
- Find industry news, regulatory alerts and business development advice
- Ask questions
WFG has National Reach with Local Service.
STATE OF THE COMPANY REPORT
Learn about where we’ve been and where we’re going.
WFG NEWS AND UPDATES
Keeping you in the know
- 7/26Solutions for Today’s Economy: The WFG Blocks Program…
- 7/19The Only Thing Certain is Uncertainty: Five Factors…
- 6/14War, supply chain issues, inflation and rising interest…
- 6/13WFG NATIONAL TITLE INSURANCE COMPANY EXPANDS ITS AGENCY…
- 6/10Bubble Babble: Patrick Stone Explains Why We’re NOT…
- 6/1Quarterly Economic Outlook with WFG’s Patrick Stone and…
- 5/10WFG launches monthly Cyber 411 Cybersecurity Podcast
- 5/6WFG Insights: Guidance, Insight and Advice During the…
- 5/4WILLISTON FINANCIAL GROUP FOUNDER AND EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN PATRICK…
- 4/7WFG Insights: Mortgage Rates Spike as Inflation Rages:…